This Certification Course on Process Piping Design & Engineering is integrated with Process Plant Layout & Equipments, per ASME B31.3 and ASME B31.1, Piping Stress Analysis, Process Piping Drafting, Hydraulic Design of Piping Systems etc.
Process Piping is the piping that convey fluids under pressure or vaccum inside the boundaries of a Chemical plant, Petroleum refinery, Gas Processing plant, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Textile, Paper, Semiconductor & Cryogenic Plants falls under the scope of ASME B 31.3
It is a complex arrangement of pipes, valves, support clamps, other related components and control instrumentation.
The Certification Course comprehensively focuses from fundamentals of Process Piping Systems , Layout of Piping Systems , Mechanical / Process Equipments, Flexibility Analysis , Stress Analysis to Industry Leading Pipe Stress Analysis CAESAR - II Software and Process Piping Drafting.
ASME B 31.3 Provides requirements for design, erection, materials, inspection, fabrication, testing for process piping in Petroleum refineries, chemical plants, pharmaceutical plants, textile plants, paper plants, Semiconductor Plants, Cryogenic Plants process plant.
- Fundamentals of piping
- ASME codes and standards
- Classification of pipe
- Piping Material Specifications – ASME / ASTM
- Calculation of standards property of piping materials
- Pipe Fittings
- Types of Flanges
- Types of Valves
- Mechanical and Process Equipment
- Flow Diagrams
- Piping Isometric
- Piping and Equipment Layout
- Pipe Supports
- Design of process piping requirements per ASME B31.3
- Design pressure integrity
- Typical wall thickness calculation for Oil and Gas , Petrochemical, Refineries ( eg. Saudi Aramco )
- Hydraulic Design of Piping Systems
- Design Calculations of Piping sizing
- Pump Calculations
- Stresses due to Sustained Loads , Stresses due to Displacement Strains and Stresses due to Occasional Loads
- Pipe Flexibility Analysis per ASME B31.3
- Design Calculation of Pipe Stresses by Thermal Expansion Stress / Sustained Loads
- Design Calculations of Occasional Loads
- Design Calculations of Wind Load on a Piping Support in Open Terrain
- Determination types of Pipe Support and Maximum Allowable Span
- CAESAR II – STATIC ANALYSIS